What We Do
Psychometrics, Assessment, Leadership Potential
& Machine Learning.
High quality psychometrics that are immediately available on our web based testing platform:
- Habitus – personality at work
- Foresight – business problem solving ability
- Signature – leadership potential
We also create custom psychometrics such as Situational Judgement Tests & Blended Assessments.
As we have our own psychometric testing platform, we can offer a high degree of flexibility around assessment inputs and reporting outputs.
Customised assessments for a range of sophisticated clients, including:
- Deep-dive interviews and work samples
- Full-day simulations
- Two-day assessment and development centres with all the trimmings
These assessments have supported decision making for graduate and experienced hires / promotions, in addition to emerging, middle and senior leadership positions.
We can create the full suite of typical exercises, including using professional actors for role plays, training up assessors, run wash-ups/integrations sessions – trust us, we are seasoned veterans in this space!
Independent and objective measurement of a leader’s strengths and development needs through:
- 360 degree feedback surveys
- Exploratory psychological interviews
- Targeted simulations
Our clients use the data these approaches produce to support coaching initiatives, leadership / talent development activities or to inform hiring panels prior to final stage interviews.
AI, machine learning, big data, fancy stats – whatever you like to call it, we have fun playing with numbers and ensuring our statistical models link to real world outcomes. Some of our highlights include:
- Analysing 5M emails to create social networks that predict High Potential leaders.
- Identifying one personality trait and two interview questions could predict who would pass a 2-day assessment centre, with about 80% accuracy.
- Matching tens of thousands of school kids to over 900 careers.
- Correctly picking the 2018 & 2019 Melbourne Cup horse race winners!
Measures preferred ways of thinking, feeling & behaving at work.
Business Problem Assessment
Measures leadership potential across three leadership styles.
Head of Organisational Development & Analytics, BHP
Head of Leadership Assessment, Cappfinity
National Training Delivery Manager, Network Rail
Leadership & Talent Development, Bloomberg LP
Organisational Capability Manager, EDF Energy
Director, Learning & OD, Warner Brothers
Lead Psychometrician, Revelian